Page 1 of 1
Google And Twitter Search Deal
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:34 pm
by KrazyG
Two days ago, Bing announced that they will include Twitter and Facebook on their search results. Google’s Vice-President of Search Products Marissa Mayer has announced that they’re going to offer Twitter a search deal.
Check it out
Here
Share your thoughts...
Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:53 pm
by mrandrei
That's an interesting news. I wonder how this development will affect Bing's popularity. Google is still way ahead of the game.
Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:43 am
by acwebguru
I think Bing and Google both are in a hurry to capture the share of the market by doing every thing they can do. But this kind of frequent change is certainly good from the users perspective. I hope Bing and Google will continue to enrich the search industry in the same way.
Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:40 am
by cecille20
I guess this issue is not yet done. I mean there's still planning on how they will come up with the Search options. If they going to put it on the main search or separate it in other domain..
Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:31 pm
by betty
It sounds really great. This is going to be very interesting.
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:48 pm
by hamidhamid1985
Yes, Its a good news if it happens.
Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:52 am
by tina123
thanks for sharing this good news.
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:25 am
by royalroofing
Bing are still way far behind Google but i think Google are just try to extend their lead or even shut out Bings from the publicity it is currently enjoying
Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:21 pm
by jobresume
Well its really a very good news for me. I am very glad to hear this news. I hope they will continue it. Thanks a lot for sharing such a nice information buddy.
Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:45 pm
by JimMask
there is always a competition

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:33 pm
by popo256
I think Google will still dominate the search engine unless Google's server will be down even for 1 day.
