Page 1 of 1

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:15 am
by breitlingreplica
Google and yahoo both search engines are my favorite. But my first preference is google. I really like google. Its searching speed is more fast than yahoo. I just love to go with google.

Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:58 pm
by mrandrei
Google still dominates the web. It's not surprising at all. Google is more than a search engine, it's a marketing tool empire. :)

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:24 pm
by cumin321
Google is far better than all other search engines. I use only Google.

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:19 am
by acwebguru
There is doubt in the fact that Google is the best engine out there but we should not ignore other search engine for example Bing.com which are also offering relevant search result like that of Google.

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:31 am
by VladTepes
And even on so called Yahoo-Bing alliance, Google sounds not so affected. They might still somewhat worried that they immediately build up for their next generation algorithm.

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:46 am
by suzzii
Hi there,

even i love to search anything in Google only. This is because it is far more simple and easy to use.

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:56 am
by jeff collision
Google is simply the best..!

# It provides user-friendly search result
# It has uniqueness in its results
# Its keep on updating its search algorithem

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:10 am
by Angelica13
I also love Google and I find it more accurate than other SE's. Well, if your default browser is yahoo. Change it in Google. :D

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:48 pm
by hamidhamid1985
I use Google,Yahoo and some metasearch engines.

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:55 am
by royalroofing
I'm addicted to Google because of their neat result arrangement and their search speed.
Google is the best with lots of great features.

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:21 am
by foryourlawyer
Yes, most of users are using google.

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:24 am
by dylan55
Google is the best search engine for me. Because its a worthwhile search engine that I enjoy all the features of it.

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:28 am
by Johnnicolos
Google is the best SE

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:33 pm
by mdamin76
Google better in terms of quality results.

Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:11 am
by biscayne
I like both of them, Google, yahoo and bing, but my first preference goes to google. I really like google. Its searching speed is more fast than yahoo. I just love to go with google.