Page 1 of 1
Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:10 pm
by KrazyG
have you tried searching for it in Google before asking certain kind of questions here?
http://www.google.com/search?q=google+b ... PH328PH328
Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:17 am
by andrewsmith
For Google base some attributes really important according to the Product or Services. From them EAN or UPS number is so important!
Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:47 am
by dylan55
Google base is effective especially in helping your site in its rank.
Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:36 am
by cecille20
Google base is new to me. I didn't heard this before.

Re: google base
Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:23 pm
by foryourlawyer
jamesbrady wrote:Does anyone here tried using google base? Does it help website to increase the page rank? How does it work? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I think google base is not helps to increase the PR.
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:30 am
by latetiya
I agree with mate Google base is not going to increase PR for site. If you want to increase PR for your site than you need to increase backlink for your site.
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:25 pm
by hamidhamid1985
Pagerank relating to backlinks not other things as Google base.
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:21 am
by royalroofing
what is the Google base all about?
Can someone who've used it give us a little insight about how it works?
I've tried to do some research but my ISP blocked access to any of Google's service for the moment