Page 1 of 3

Question about google PR

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:42 am
by moonheart
I want to know how google increase PR. My blog PR is currently one. I am building lots of link for my blog. My blog already gain almost 6000 backlink, so is it any chance for increase my PR?

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:12 am
by stephen186
I guess there is not google PR update in the recent time. So you need to wait till google PR update. It updates every three months (not sure but generally this has been the pattern)

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:11 pm
by William Tubold
If you have built quality backlinks, dofollow links, from different ip's and using properly anchor text with your keywords, there is a chance to increase your pr.

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:29 pm
by nichita2008
Last rumours said that google will eliminate PR. You must put quality IBL to your website. These ibl's must come from relevant websites and must have dofollow.

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:36 am
by jgalty
Although quantity helps when it comes to pr juice it's quality that's the key.

Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:50 pm
by Stevefranklin182
PageRank is something that people pay too much attention to and does you really no good. High quality websites that link to you will pass along pageRank to you. The best method is good quality inbound links.

Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:50 pm
by KrazyG
Just keep on gathering quality and relevant inbound links for your website. But make sure that you don't link to bad neighborhood sites.

Re: Question about google PR

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:08 pm
by danviettravel
moonheart wrote:I want to know how google increase PR. My blog PR is currently one. I am building lots of link for my blog. My blog already gain almost 6000 backlink, so is it any chance for increase my PR?
Hi,
Could you tell me a best way to check backlink for the websites?
I have been using backlinkwatch.com but it is limited so I can not see all of the backlinks for my website.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you!
Can.

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:26 am
by shakir
I thing now his blog got PR3... and Google toolbar shows 76 back links.. I do not know he talk about the blog in the signature

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:17 am
by luxury_homes
to increase PR... u need to have relative(niche) Inbound links.... Quality of the links ver IMP for a good PR

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:29 am
by betty
Need to have very quality links for your site from your niche and thats the best way to increase PR.

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:20 am
by MasEDI
just info This begining of November Google has updated the PR of Oktober. so Lets check your website PR :)

writing good content then Building quility Link with most searched keywords from your niche contents, get backlink as much as possible, hope can increasing the PR :lol:

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:27 am
by left4dead
Google PR is updated every 4 months.. to increase ur PR u need to hav loads of backlinks pointing to your website

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:49 pm
by milosgroup
Make sure that you don't link to bad neighborhood sites. Just keep on gathering quality and relevant inbound links for your website.

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:55 am
by web123
still pr3 is good. well done