How to call one controller method from another controller ??

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
nancyArora
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:47 am
Contact:

How to call one controller method from another controller ??

Post by nancyArora »

When I try to call one controller method from another controller in the angular Java script, But here occur error. I think something is missing there. If anyone has the complete method for to do this, give answer me.


From : http://www.mol-tech.com/

Monoroe01
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:10 pm
Contact:

Re: How to call one controller method from another controller ??

Post by Monoroe01 »

I think you are still declaring the variable locally. To call the controller it is necessary to have global declration for it.






------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dental Office

vickyweb
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:07 am
Contact:

Re: How to call one controller method from another controller ??

Post by vickyweb »

Is it possible to have one controller use another? For example .If you want to call one controller into another there are four methods available.
http://tnea.a4n.in/Topcolleges/top_colleges_chennai

Thozed
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:03 am
Contact:

Re: How to call one controller method from another controller ??

Post by Thozed »

This question I rather ask myself as well. Some say to build back links, some argue that it is better to focus on good content only. I'm also not sure about this but I'm happy to get new insights here!

Coundeplaid67
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:25 am
Contact:

Re: How to call one controller method from another controller ??

Post by Coundeplaid67 »

Bounce rate is a word used in web site traffic examination.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 252 guests