Page 1 of 1

Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of Google surfacing.

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:49 am
by sansastark
Hey everyone,
I think you are all aware of some visual changes we can see in Google search results,
somehow the "ads" are now almost identical to search results with the "ad" mark in the beginning.
Although that is still way more distinguishable from search results than the "ad" mark for Yahoo and Bing
but it makes it easier for user to miss and click on it.

Somehow I wanted to believe that Google with this much of cash would be thinking more about users
and what users want rather than just finding ways to manipulate decisions (well am I naive or what!!).
Google claims it is because of result of studies that shows positive feedback from users and advertisers
and has nothing to do with making more money.

This rolled out along with increase in number of ads shown from 3 to 4 and 2 at the bottom. No doubt there is no problem with
making money and trying different ways, but I think we were all hoping that Google would stay true to their user centered culture.
I guess not, and it is such disappointment. If you are in SEO, you probably attended one of the recent Google seminars about their suggested changes to
search results, to us it was all about money, money and more money and not one bit about user.

What you guys/gals think?

Re: Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of Google surfacing.

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:13 am
by vickyweb
The essential Google Analytic reports every marketer must know. Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of Google ....
http://tnea.a4n.in/Topcolleges/top_colleges_chennai

Re: Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of Google surfacing.

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:13 am
by senthila4nlabs
google surfacing is one at its best..


http://tnea.a4n.in/home/calendar

Re: Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of Google surfacing.

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:51 am
by semalaia4n
The users want rather than just finding ways to manipulate decisions ...

Re: Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of Google surfacing.

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:55 am
by vickyweba4n
Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of Google surfacing. Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of ...
http://tnea.a4n.in/Topcolleges/top_colleges_chennai

Re: Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of Google surfacing.

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:35 am
by Theird
Thanks for sharing the aspects of video marketing.

Re: Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of Google surfacing.

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:02 am
by Vered1991
The latest Update of Google is that the decrease in the value of Links.