Tutorial: Setup Gmail with Outlook. 100% Work Guarantee
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:21 am
Hello Dear Members,
I am curious how many of you know "how to setup Gmail with Outlook"? Gmail is the number 1 mail service provider but it doesn't have multi forwarding option. If you want to forward multiple emails at once from Gmail you must setup Outlook and make a sync with Gmail. Now syncing with Gmail is really tough as Outlook doesn't have security standards like Gmail. So after days of research, I have found a solution to connect Gmail with Outlook. Want to know how? Check this post: Setup Gmail with Outlook
I am curious how many of you know "how to setup Gmail with Outlook"? Gmail is the number 1 mail service provider but it doesn't have multi forwarding option. If you want to forward multiple emails at once from Gmail you must setup Outlook and make a sync with Gmail. Now syncing with Gmail is really tough as Outlook doesn't have security standards like Gmail. So after days of research, I have found a solution to connect Gmail with Outlook. Want to know how? Check this post: Setup Gmail with Outlook