Page 1 of 1
How much post required to get adsense aprooved?
Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:23 pm
by mediaraps
Guys....
how much post are required in a blog to get google ads?
Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:56 am
by mediaraps
my blog has about 75 posts........
should i apply to google adsense?
Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:48 pm
by milosgroup
I don't think there's a set limit, google loves to put their ads on many pages
Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:52 pm
by eQuicktipsDotCom
yeah there is no limit for post
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:52 am
by latetiya
But one must thing you have to post unique content for your blog which help you to get faster approval for ads.
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:35 am
by seocornamedia
I think that google does not approve blogs to get adsense account..
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:21 pm
by hamidhamid1985
I think approving for adsense is not related to number of posts. Start with 5+ posts.
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:14 am
by royalroofing
75 posts + clean blog + high traffic + no other PPc network ad on your blog will make you Adsense approved without doubt.
Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:23 pm
by jobresume
Well i don't have sufficient information about it. I can't say anything. I feel sorry for that.
Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:27 pm
by rayter
I don't think Google requires a certain number of posts before it approves an application. But it'll definitely not approve a blog/site with no post in it.
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:40 am
by ForumMaster
I dont think so any for required for Adsense.
You can apply for Adsense.
How much post required to get adsense aprooved?
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:34 am
by linkmoko
mediaraps wrote:my blog has about 75 posts........
should i apply to google adsense?
three to four posts is enough already to start posting adsense in your blog all you have to do right now is to optimize it to make visible to SERPs.