Page 1 of 1

What is the mean of canonicalization issue?

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:17 am
by semalaia4n
What is the mean of canonicalization issue?

Re: What is the mean of canonicalization issue?

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:21 am
by benben1
Hello,

Let me explain you with simple example.

You have two web pages ABC & XYZ in your website. These both pages have same content, so search engine will contain it as a duplication. Noe the position is that, you can not delete any of that page.

So canonicalization is used here. Just use the below code on the page which is less importance compared to other.

Like, Your main Page is ABC & if you want to transfer all the traffic coming to XYZ on to ABC then,

Put the below code on to XYZ Page code

<link rel=”canonical” href=https://www.sasa.com/ABC />

I hope this answer can help you.

Re: What is the mean of canonicalization issue?

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:04 pm
by onehalf
A canonical issue arises when 301 redirects are not properly in place. This means that your website can be accessed by search engines from several different URLs. This means that search engines can then potentially index your site under different URLs, meaning that it will look like a site of duplicated content.

Re: What is the mean of canonicalization issue?

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:18 am
by Foreake84
You have shared a great info, I think it will help me a lot.

Re: What is the mean of canonicalization issue?

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:15 am
by Dengagess1974
Actively build/create/do something which is PR worthy, I don't just mean some great product

Re: What is the mean of canonicalization issue?

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:22 am
by Dengagess1974
I think this update will lead to the sell and trade article on authority site like magazines and blogs.

Re: What is the mean of canonicalization issue?

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:31 am
by Dengagess1974
One think I noticed is, they have changed the local Google listing algorithm

Re: What is the mean of canonicalization issue?

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:46 am
by Scitit
I think this update will lead to the sell and trade article on authority site like magazines and blogs.

Re: What is the mean of canonicalization issue?

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:05 am
by Spossideat68
You have shared a great info, I think it will help me a lot.