Give a few Black Hat SEO techniques?
-
semalaia4n
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:52 pm
- Contact:
Give a few Black Hat SEO techniques?
Give a few Black Hat SEO techniques?
-
benben1
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Give a few Black Hat SEO techniques?
1.) Comment spam. Many people preach against it and says it doesn't work, but these people are also the same people who have never tried it. It works if done correctly, by utilizing proper spintax you can comment spam effectively without causing any issues.
2.) Guest Blogging. It is now seen as a black-hat SEO technique. I have no idea why, but I guess it's because of all the abuse it has taken over the past few years. However, it can still be done, but it has to be done with proper quality and relevant content. You can guest post on as many relevant sites as you want with relevant content and you will encounter zero issues from search engines. In the past, black-hats SEO's have spammed their content on any site that has good metrics, search engines caught onto this, so now it's up to relevancy to weed out the spammy guest blogs. Use MajesticSEO to find relevant sites to guest blog on. MajesticSEO has a great new metric called "Topical Trust Flow". Use it.
3.) Tiered link building. It still works to game link juice, IF done correctly. I can go into depth on this and I'll be typing till I'm blue so I suggest you do your own research on this one...
4.) PBN's. Private Blog Network, not Public Blog Network. Build your own and don't buy links from "PBN's" as these are no longer "PBN's" when anyone can buy links from a network. This one, again, I can go into depth and I'll explain way too much unnecessary stuff, so rather go look for some good guides on how to build a PBN that ticks all the boxes.
Good luck
2.) Guest Blogging. It is now seen as a black-hat SEO technique. I have no idea why, but I guess it's because of all the abuse it has taken over the past few years. However, it can still be done, but it has to be done with proper quality and relevant content. You can guest post on as many relevant sites as you want with relevant content and you will encounter zero issues from search engines. In the past, black-hats SEO's have spammed their content on any site that has good metrics, search engines caught onto this, so now it's up to relevancy to weed out the spammy guest blogs. Use MajesticSEO to find relevant sites to guest blog on. MajesticSEO has a great new metric called "Topical Trust Flow". Use it.
3.) Tiered link building. It still works to game link juice, IF done correctly. I can go into depth on this and I'll be typing till I'm blue so I suggest you do your own research on this one...
4.) PBN's. Private Blog Network, not Public Blog Network. Build your own and don't buy links from "PBN's" as these are no longer "PBN's" when anyone can buy links from a network. This one, again, I can go into depth and I'll explain way too much unnecessary stuff, so rather go look for some good guides on how to build a PBN that ticks all the boxes.
Good luck
The Video Marketers Profit Mining System Vid Reaper Review
-
semalaia4n
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:52 pm
- Contact:
Re: Give a few Black Hat SEO techniques?
Guest Blogging- It is now seen as a black-hat SEO technique. I have no idea why, but I guess it's because of all the abuse it has taken over the past few years.
-
Gooffe1980
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:55 am
- Contact:
Re: Give a few Black Hat SEO techniques?
The term ‘pizza box’ is used because the casing of the server closely resembles the thin size and shape of a pizza box, hence the name.
-
Brank1940
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:05 am
- Contact:
Re: Give a few Black Hat SEO techniques?
According to me, Nofollow backlinks and dofollow backlinks rate is 3:7. If Site has huge nofollow backlinks, It not good in SEO.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 178 guests