Page 1 of 1
How much have you earned from Google Adsense?
Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:24 am
by gomziwms45
I started using Google adsense almost two and a half years back. After earning some 37$, My account was disabled, the reason being given as fraud clicks. I tried creating other accounts later on but every time, my account would be disabled saying that it is related to my previous banned account. So, I did not have any success with Adsense.
What about you? Whats your success story?
Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:59 pm
by eQuicktipsDotCom
lol i think no body going 2 tell u how much got from adsense
Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:20 pm
by milosgroup
I'm new ... so I can't tell yet
Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:09 am
by stephen186
37 dollars...
I got goofed at $95. Same reasons. Those fakers. If they don wanna pay, why they make us toil.
Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:55 am
by cecille20
I usually earned 7$ a day and I'm happy with it. Because my blog is new..

I'm thankful with the improvements..

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:10 pm
by foryourlawyer
stephen186 wrote:37 dollars...
I got goofed at $95. Same reasons. Those fakers. If they don wanna pay, why they make us toil.
great some of getting $...
Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:43 pm
by milosgroup
Google has limit of $100, when you reach that amount they mail it to you.
I usually accumulate that in 2 weeks.
Hope that helps!
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:22 am
by sesuna
Include a site map page. Spiders can index pages that can be crawled. A site map will help spiders find all the important pages on your site, and help the spider understand your site hierarchy. This is especially helpful if your site has a hard-to-crawl navigation menu. If your site is large, make several site map pages. Keep each one to less than 100 links. I tell clients 75 is the maximum to be safe.
Ottawa escort directory:TEL:613-218-2230
http://www.ottawaescortdirectory.com
Re: How much have you earned from Google Adsense?
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:46 am
by latetiya
gomziwms45 wrote:I started using Google adsense almost two and a half years back. After earning some 37$, My account was disabled, the reason being given as fraud clicks. I tried creating other accounts later on but every time, my account would be disabled saying that it is related to my previous banned account. So, I did not have any success with Adsense.
What about you? Whats your success story?
If you send request to google for your activation of your account than they will reactivate your account.
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:39 am
by royalroofing
If you send request to google for your activation of your account than they will reactivate your account.
It isn't that easy lol because though Google haven't banned me for once I've been hearing what other adsense banned webmasters do say about reactivating a banned adsense account.
It is closest to impossible.