Page 1 of 1
I want to create my own blog
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:06 pm
by trinhnt
Hi guys!
I am thinking to create my own blog, but I don't have any idea on how to start and what would be my first step.
And honestly, I don't have any skills when it comes to blogging..
Anyone, will you please tell me what should be my first step?
Thank you guys in advance... Any comment will be appreciated.
Re: I want to create my own blog
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:24 am
by davidnguyen
You could create a free new blog on Wordpress dot com or Bogger dot com or Weebly dot com.
You can also create a paid new blog by hiring a host and buying a domain
Re: I want to create my own blog
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:25 am
by rosestorm
YOu must choose niche for your blog. beauty and heath are good niche.
Many plattform for free blog is blogger. Need build plan of develop your blog
Good luck
Re: I want to create my own blog
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:42 pm
by trinhnt
rosestorm wrote:YOu must choose niche for your blog. beauty and heath are good niche.
Many plattform for free blog is blogger. Need build plan of develop your blog
Good luck
Thank for best suggestion i'm newbie too.
Re: I want to create my own blog
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:05 am
by Foreake84
You have shared a great info, I think it will help me a lot.
Re: I want to create my own blog
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:23 am
by Mory1958
back links one to another for fast indexing of your site is cross linking.