Page 1 of 1

Is that spam?

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:03 am
by Hiral079
Hi I am new in Digital marketing

If I doing Seo for local and I submitted classified for new york is that legal or not, is that spam
or we done it for backlinks?
One more thing is that Web hosting will affect on local seo or not

Re: Is that spam?

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:35 am
by hongta
no, it is not spam

Re: Is that spam?

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:08 am
by Hiral079
Are You Sure Guys???
Because i am doing this one and suddenly for 3 days i cant found my website on targeted keyword...!!!
so is that google updation problem or is occur with this submission!!still i'm not sure!

Re: Is that spam?

Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:46 am
by GuitarPrince
I don't know about your situation, but I leave this comment for push up your topic. Hope you find the answer soon!

Re: Is that spam?

Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:53 pm
by thanhqui
No or yes?

Re: Is that spam?

Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:02 pm
by braveluke
To me, It's not spam. But to everyone I dont know.
Btw, I want to find out what is spam and what is useful posts.

Re: Is that spam?

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:05 am
by Hiral079
..

Re: Is that spam?

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:06 am
by Hiral079
GuitarPrince wrote:I don't know about your situation, but I leave this comment for push up your topic. Hope you find the answer soon!
okay, its cool :D

Re: Is that spam?

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:56 am
by Hiral079
have any one good PR sites for free classified sites in india