Page 1 of 1
Why Gmail saves all data you search on google
Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:58 pm
by georgebond
Google saves all the search results that you search on google at the time when you login to gmail because it gives more accurate results than before according to you search if you dont want that you can clear all the search history that is stored on google it records each and every activity what site you are visiting or login in incognito mode for more tips and tricks visit
www.gmail.com
Re: Why Gmail saves all data you search on google
Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:47 am
by GuitarPrince
It is one of my most favorite google feature. If I am not wrong, it called cloud computing
Re: Why Gmail saves all data you search on google
Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:34 am
by GuitarPrince
I think it called cloud data
Re: Why Gmail saves all data you search on google
Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:07 am
by jonesjeffe
Hi, I think they save all data we search because they can provide a perfect match for our search results. Google is working hard to know it's users to serve them what they what and I think it is the thing that's why Google is in the top of the all online businesses. And GuitarPrince. I think they are doing it with the help of
software defined data center architecture or the something similar service. I don't know exactly nobody does because it's google.