Page 1 of 1

Can I get Ranking For All in one SEO Techniques?

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:09 am
by Hiral079
Is that possible?
If i'm doing Optimization for my site targeted on google searches.
Than i getting ranking in other search engines ???
or i need to optimize to different way....?

Re: Can I get Ranking For All in one SEO Techniques?

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:06 am
by klara33
Yes, it is possible. Well, I'm saying this based on my experience with this essay writers project. I optimized it for google simply because more than 60% of users do google. Still, I noticed that I am getting some positions in other searches. For example, it is pretty easy to get a good ranking in bing. While I am trying to rank high in google, my bing positions are pretty much top.
Best

Re: Can I get Ranking For All in one SEO Techniques?

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:18 pm
by thanhqui
klara33 wrote:Yes, it is possible. Well, I'm saying this based on my experience with this essay writers project. I optimized it for google simply because more than 60% of users do google. Still, I noticed that I am getting some positions in other searches. For example, it is pretty easy to get a good ranking in bing. While I am trying to rank high in google, my bing positions are pretty much top.
Best
thank you for sharing

Re: Can I get Ranking For All in one SEO Techniques?

Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:43 am
by GuitarPrince
Just consider is it worth? In my opinion, google is enough.