Page 1 of 1

Gmail account is better or Yahoo mail is better?

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:03 am
by Roberto08
Hello Friends,
Can you please tell me, in which I should make my account for mailing.
Thanks

Re: Gmail account is better or Yahoo mail is better?

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:56 am
by valba
Both (Gmail and Yahoo) Email Account is good, here one mail i know which is yo want to know more about please visit here <A HREF="http://www.aolemail-support.com/SPAM ... .html/></A>

Re: Gmail account is better or Yahoo mail is better?

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:08 am
by vivek613
Both Gmail and Yahoo are good.
By as per user experience and interface Gmail is more better.

Re: Gmail account is better or Yahoo mail is better?

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:43 pm
by jeffjohnson1104
G-mail account is better even though I personally have/had e-mail accounts with both. I shut down my e-mail account with Yahoo because of the "hack" on it and that is main reason why I feel Google is better--They respect there account holders privacy and want to maintain it.

Re: Gmail account is better or Yahoo mail is better?

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:03 pm
by howtoget123
I always use Gmail for job and hotmail/(outlook) for my friend. :D :D :D :D

Re: Gmail account is better or Yahoo mail is better?

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:23 am
by carla172
You can do lots of things with gmail like events, tasks, docs, speadsheets and many more.
Yahoo has limitatioions

Re: Gmail account is better or Yahoo mail is better?

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:53 am
by lebar123
I feel like Gmail has a lot of features and it is a little bit faster than Yahoo ( in my opinion ). Gmail has also not been breached and it is Google's own service so it should be fine security wise.

Yahoo has had some problems in the last years regarding security and has been compromised once...