Page 1 of 1

New google Seo Update 2017

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:26 am
by gnevaeh
Guys are you seen any Serp movement in last 3-4 days. I seen on many blogs but one of blogs badly hurt.
Website Name:- http://www.aadharuidstatus.com

Re: New google Seo Update 2017

Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:19 pm
by fibit
sory, but i don't see your post have "new gg seo update " :?

Re: New google Seo Update 2017

Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:36 pm
by claymonet112
Wow it seems that you're seo-ing for that website, it's not website about seo

Re: New google Seo Update 2017

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:08 am
by dangduy12
I think Google dropped Instant Search and Launch in free Google Business website (inlude SEO).

New google Seo Update 2017

Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:07 am
by Enriquelon
Any of you doing local SEO notice this? Has the update been good for you?

Re: New google Seo Update 2017

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:54 pm
by dangduy12
I found something about SEO from Google in 2017:
- Make a folllow user reviews of your site
- Your truth Content
- Your SEO method

Re: New google Seo Update 2017

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:21 pm
by vivek613
Recently google made some announcement relating to mobile first indexing. Here, is the update -
1. Make your website responsive now.
2. Move your mobile site to m.yourdomain using 301 redirect.
3. Set rel=canonical attribute for the old mobile url.

Re: New google Seo Update 2017

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:59 am
by Marcusddl
When I was busy with my college life day and night, it doesn’t seem fair to spend time writing papers or essays. This is why I started using essay writing services and my life become a lot better.