Getting traffic to my website Cashgate Scandal Malawi ?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
cashgatescandal
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:40 pm
Location: malawi
Contact:

Getting traffic to my website Cashgate Scandal Malawi ?

Post by cashgatescandal »

Was just wondering if there are any other tips and tricks to get traffic to the site. Because I am selling modelling products, https://capitalhillcashgatescandal.wordpress.com, I cant use anaior ads, on facebook google etc. So all of my marketing is manual and I am doing the usual stufok, instagram, youtube channel, blogs etc etc So far I have had 6 sales and the site was launched about 6 weeks ago. Currently I am getting about 20 new visitors a day. So obviously I need to increase that dramatically, was just wondering if anyone had anymore ideas?


Thanks in advance
Akhona Zullu

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 184 guests