Google Home Mini
Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:08 am
Google Home Mini
Get hands-free help in any room with Google Home Mini. It’s powered by the Google Assistant. You can ask it questions and tell it to do things. It’s your own personal Google.
Google Home Mini is ready for your questions, just go ahead and ask. Use your voice to quickly find information about the weather, news, sports and more. It has the power of Google Search, Maps, and more, built right in.
First Impressions
Being a newbie to voice-activated home assistant devices, I wasn’t quite sure what to expect during the unboxing of the Google Home Mini. I must admit that after removing the chalk-colored voice assistant from its packaging, I said out loud: “This is it?” That's how small it is—it measures only 3.85” in diameter and 1.65” in height.
Nonetheless, it did feel like a solidly-built piece of technology: no loose speaker cover, no flimsy plastic pieces, and no metal/plastic pieces rolling around on the inside as I completed my visual inspection.
The first step of the disassembly process was to locate the hidden screws that held the unit together.
http://www.elmass.ga/2017/11/google-home-mini.html
Get hands-free help in any room with Google Home Mini. It’s powered by the Google Assistant. You can ask it questions and tell it to do things. It’s your own personal Google.
Google Home Mini is ready for your questions, just go ahead and ask. Use your voice to quickly find information about the weather, news, sports and more. It has the power of Google Search, Maps, and more, built right in.
First Impressions
Being a newbie to voice-activated home assistant devices, I wasn’t quite sure what to expect during the unboxing of the Google Home Mini. I must admit that after removing the chalk-colored voice assistant from its packaging, I said out loud: “This is it?” That's how small it is—it measures only 3.85” in diameter and 1.65” in height.
Nonetheless, it did feel like a solidly-built piece of technology: no loose speaker cover, no flimsy plastic pieces, and no metal/plastic pieces rolling around on the inside as I completed my visual inspection.
The first step of the disassembly process was to locate the hidden screws that held the unit together.
http://www.elmass.ga/2017/11/google-home-mini.html