How to acess BellSouth Mail?
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:57 am
Hi
I have not been able to receive E-mail through my Bellsouth/Yahoo E-mail account for a couple of months. I use Hotmail most of the time but keep my Bellsouth mail because it is connected to my Uverse account. My husband is an AT&T retiree and I have Uverse TV, phone, internet and wireless services. I called support twice in the last 2 weeks. Both times I got ladies that are oriental and I don't believe they understand English very well. The first support person helped me change my password. I was then able to "send" E-mail, but still not "receive" E-mail. The lady said that I would be able to receive E-mail after a while. One week later I still cannot receive E-mail. The second time I called support, which was about 2-3 days ago, we changed my password again. She tried sending me E-mail, and I also did from my other E-mail account. She then called Yahoo and they told her that there was a problem and that it would probably be fixed in about an hour. She told me that she would call me back in about an hour and that was 2-3 days ago.
Thanks
I have not been able to receive E-mail through my Bellsouth/Yahoo E-mail account for a couple of months. I use Hotmail most of the time but keep my Bellsouth mail because it is connected to my Uverse account. My husband is an AT&T retiree and I have Uverse TV, phone, internet and wireless services. I called support twice in the last 2 weeks. Both times I got ladies that are oriental and I don't believe they understand English very well. The first support person helped me change my password. I was then able to "send" E-mail, but still not "receive" E-mail. The lady said that I would be able to receive E-mail after a while. One week later I still cannot receive E-mail. The second time I called support, which was about 2-3 days ago, we changed my password again. She tried sending me E-mail, and I also did from my other E-mail account. She then called Yahoo and they told her that there was a problem and that it would probably be fixed in about an hour. She told me that she would call me back in about an hour and that was 2-3 days ago.
Thanks