Keyword ranking problem?
Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:37 am
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this forum, and my message is basically for Submitexpress Admin and all seo's who are using this forum.
I am webmaster of http://www.remortgage-debt-consolidation.co.uk Actually This site have no any keyword ranking in google. but site have a good keyword like
Bad Credit Remortgage, Home Loan Remortgage, Cheap Remortgages, Best Remortgage Deal.
Kindly tell me why this problem happens and is something wrong in this site so that i can remove those errors.
Thanks and warm regards
http://www.remortgage-debt-consolidation.co.uk
I am new to this forum, and my message is basically for Submitexpress Admin and all seo's who are using this forum.
I am webmaster of http://www.remortgage-debt-consolidation.co.uk Actually This site have no any keyword ranking in google. but site have a good keyword like
Bad Credit Remortgage, Home Loan Remortgage, Cheap Remortgages, Best Remortgage Deal.
Kindly tell me why this problem happens and is something wrong in this site so that i can remove those errors.
Thanks and warm regards
http://www.remortgage-debt-consolidation.co.uk