A little question about a realistic page rank
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:13 am
I'm talking of relatively small sites owned by small businesses such as mine:
I have one site that I edit/built with Dreamweaver - this is the one in my sig'. The highest rank it has achieved is a 3/10. Currently it has a 2/10. It is optimised in the 90's% in analyzer.
My other sites, one a 'paid for 'www' with 'webs' has a 0/10 and always has, it is '100% optimised' in the analyzer. The other is a 'free' 'http' (no 'www') and has a 1/10 and again is well optimised in the analyzer
Given that SE forum home page has a 5/10, what is the realistic chance of my sites ever getting above, say 3-4?
Thanks
google
I have one site that I edit/built with Dreamweaver - this is the one in my sig'. The highest rank it has achieved is a 3/10. Currently it has a 2/10. It is optimised in the 90's% in analyzer.
My other sites, one a 'paid for 'www' with 'webs' has a 0/10 and always has, it is '100% optimised' in the analyzer. The other is a 'free' 'http' (no 'www') and has a 1/10 and again is well optimised in the analyzer
Given that SE forum home page has a 5/10, what is the realistic chance of my sites ever getting above, say 3-4?
Thanks