Google crawling

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
syedtutul
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:48 pm
Contact:

Google crawling

Post by syedtutul »

During one year I creating a website. But my last two post-Google did not crawl. I checked my sites have no penalty, Also my content is 100% unique and Copyscape passed. Post SEO and readability completely okay. Post image is 100% unique and optimize. I did not understand the problem. This is my last post ( http://syedtutul.me/usb-rechargeable-lighter/ ) Can anyone give me advice?

easyweb
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:55 am
Location: Panchkula, India
Contact:

Re: Google crawling

Post by easyweb »

Please go to Google Webmasters tools and submit your page or post URL in "Fetch as Google" for fast crawling and indexing..

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 524 guests