How to show up mutiple location when searching brand keywords
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:01 pm
Dear all,
I have 2 [Google my business], 2 location but same business, and now i want people when searching about my brand name, google will show up 2 stores,
could you show me how to do that, because when i search my brand name, it only shown up my only one location?
I have fulfill all the info to synchronize both location but what i need to do more?
Hope to hearing from you soon
I have 2 [Google my business], 2 location but same business, and now i want people when searching about my brand name, google will show up 2 stores,
could you show me how to do that, because when i search my brand name, it only shown up my only one location?
I have fulfill all the info to synchronize both location but what i need to do more?
Hope to hearing from you soon