Page 1 of 1
Your suggestion for a Pagerank 4 Domain
Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:44 pm
by hamidhamid1985
I have a domain with pagerank 4 (
http://www.glseek.com) I want to change it. Whats your idea? I mean whats better do you think that i convert it to?
Forum,Social Bookmark or ....
Please tell me your idea.
Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:51 pm
by tdave
It's not PR4 to me.Any update?
Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:57 pm
by hamidhamid1985
tdave wrote:It's not PR4 to me.Any update?
It has Pagerank 4 . Check it every place you want i.e prchecker.info or other places. So whats your suggestion ?
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:35 am
by VladTepes
Whatever it's PR right now, there is no guarantee that it will remain it's PR when you change the contents of your site. If I were you, I would never consider PR on that next move, think of what kind of site that is very trendy and people will naturally find it and like it.
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:04 am
by royalroofing
You might want to change it to a forum.
Forum isn't a bad idea and even if you lose some of your PR as a result of this, it will only be temporary because forums do get high PR if they update frequently.
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:57 am
by hamidhamid1985
lexdino wrote:You might want to change it to a forum.
Forum isn't a bad idea and even if you lose some of your PR as a result of this, it will only be temporary because forums do get high PR if they update frequently.
How can i find members to post new content to it?
I really need someone(s) to work for it .
Do you have any idea?
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:15 am
by foryourlawyer
Do promote your site, and do SMO.
Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:27 pm
by oilboil
Your site definitely is not PR4. In fact, there is zero PageRank. Regardless, with a name like GLseek there isn't much I could think of that would be appropriate for the name. But no matter what you decide on, you will have to promote it the same way you would promote any site, and the same way you have probably been promoting your current site.
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:13 am
by dylan55
Its up to you what do you want to do in that domain. but once you change the content, there are possibility that your PR4 will downfall.
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:59 pm
by regan
I think a good forum will be the best idea. Also a good idea is a funny pics site.
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:57 pm
by mikehudson
I think good forums and social bookmarking and good neighborhood can get gud PR.
Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:28 pm
by mdamin76
It's PR4 in my toolbar.
Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:40 pm
by delnd
mdamin76 wrote:It's PR4 in my toolbar.
That weird,it un rank to me.