Page 1 of 2
GOOGLE WAVE?
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:51 am
by cecille20
Do you have a Google wave? Please invite me? Thanks
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:51 pm
by Ka-canor
Wow, Thanks for this link "leftyboys" I appreciate your kindness to us.
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:12 pm
by thepromoshop
I just submitted an invite. How long does it usually take to get invited?
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:38 am
by KrazyG
It is really quite hard to get an invite...
Also checkout
http://wave.google.com
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:11 am
by biscayne
blackpool wrote:What is google wave?
Ya, I know wht is google wave but didn't get any invitation...
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:32 am
by kevinkarl
I Also Waiting the Invitation for Google Wave.
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 pm
by jillhandley
Google wave is pointless in my opinion.
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:33 am
by andr77
I got my invitation long ago, but I can't say I really enjoy it, may be just not got used to it or something
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:38 am
by LanceHb
Why does it take a long time for the invitation to come? Google is really making big waves!
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:39 pm
by mdamin76
You can sign in to Google Wave using google's ID, isn't it?
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:21 pm
by acwebguru
I have got an invitation from Google Wave but there is no option for sending invitation to other members. You can get invitation directly from Google Wave by filling out form:
https://services.google.com/fb/forms/wavesignup/
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:38 pm
by mrandrei
I already have a Google wave account, but still can't figure out how it works. Haha. The buttons are kinda confusing.
Re: GOOGLE WAVE?
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:27 am
by linksale
no understand plz tell me abt GOOGLE WAVE? what is this?
Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:06 pm
by IntegratedS
Please invite me too..I am waiting...
Thanks
IntegratedS
Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:13 pm
by jimmy
Hello,
Essentially it is a web application that lets you dynamically collaborate and communicate with other people. It enables users to have conversations, work with others on documents and files, share photos and files, chat in real time and organize your information, post to blogs and a lot more. It is also a platform, product, and protocol for creating live, social communication documents that can be edited by multiple users in near real-time. Google Wave consists of innovative features, but here are just a few:
• Embeddability: Waves can be embedded on any website or blog.
• Real-time: In nearly all instances, you can observe what someone else is typing, character-by-character.
• Applications and Extensions: Developers can build their own applications within waves. They can be anything from bots to complex real-time games.
• Open source: The code will be open source, to promote adoption and innovation amongst developers.
• Drag-and-drop files sharing: No attachments; just drag your file and drop it inside Google Wave and everyone will have access.
• Natural language: It has the capacity to autocorrect your spelling, even going as far as knowing the difference between similar words, like been and "bean. Another thing, it can also auto-translate on-the-fly.
Thanks.