Page 1 of 1
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:02 am
by dylan55
Google Wave is a project announced by Google at the Google I/O conference on May 28, 2009 [see above video] It is a web application and computing platform designed to bring together e-mail, instant messaging, wiki, and social networking, with a strong collaborative focus, mixed with spellchecker and translator extensions, which are able to work in concert, in real-time. It is planned to be released later in 2009.
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:37 am
by foolproofforex
Dylan55 wrote:Google Wave is a project announced by Google at the Google I/O conference on May 28, 2009 [see above video] It is a web application and computing platform designed to bring together e-mail, instant messaging, wiki, and social networking, with a strong collaborative focus, mixed with spellchecker and translator extensions, which are able to work in concert, in real-time. It is planned to be released later in 2009.
Means google wave can give us good amount of traffics if we work properly on wave?
Thanks for details about google wave. I hear first time about it and i think it can be beneficial for us.
Thanks

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:15 pm
by regan
New definition: Google Wave is an online tool for real-time communication and collaboration. A wave can be both a conversation
and a document where people can discuss and work together using richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and more. Will be released soon.
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:47 pm
by xiaoxiao
Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:35 pm
by lbdentist
Nice! I sure hope Google will make Google Wave fly.
Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:08 pm
by wuzhong
Learned something from this.
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:04 am
by Wishbone
It makes an easier communication and sharing between network of gmail users so it is very personal application. You have to work on your network so you can use it for traffic link building purposes.
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:45 pm
by Dave011
I don't use that more often... I'm figuring out how to take advantage of that and use to my SEO.
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:53 am
by pauloscula
It`s a combination of very complex e-mail and instant messaging....I find it very useful although I haven`t used it so much
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:40 pm
by Ka-canor
Wow, Actually I'm not familiar with this Google wave any ways thanks for this information.
Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:24 pm
by dee_el07
I didn't really enjoy using Google wave. I think that this is the only application of Google that doesn't really work well on webmasters like us.
Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:33 am
by Harmain
regan has replied in very good words I also like this answer because it is perfect