Page 1 of 1

Best name for a better SEO

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:46 pm
by rachit14nov
I am building a new website but can't decide about the domain name.
This site is about exotic/gold fish breeds and the two possible names so far are:
"exoticfishbreedswiki" or "goldfishbreedswiki" (I already have the "dogbreedswiki" and "catbreedswiki"

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:47 pm
by mrandrei
I doesn't really matter which domain you select. What only matter is that it's related to your actual topic.

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
by thepromoshop
I suggest to drop the wiki thing off the domain unless you're creating a wiki style site. I looked at your two other sites and they don't seem to be wiki sites so I'd definitely take that off - it would be better for SEO to not have that in the domain name.

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:36 pm
by jijosunny
Domain Doesn't matter if the matter is SEO. It is the way you optimize the blog and not selecting the domain.

My opinion to is to select a good domain and try some professional Search Engine Optimization.

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:54 pm
by Ka-canor
For me the most important is the keyword in my URL,...It has a factor.

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:06 pm
by jillhandley
Buy both!

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:33 am
by doomcashdown
What I can say is that if you would only concentrate on goldfish breeds in your content, then the second domain is good enough. But if you are not limited to goldfish breeds and you have to include other breeds of exotic fishes that do not belong to the goldfish species, then you should choose the first domain. Remember, it is advisable for your domain name to reflect your website's contents.

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:40 am
by kevinkarl
I Thinks the Both Domain are good for SEO.

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:59 am
by cecille20
I agree that it doesn't matter about your domain name. Importantly is how you going to apply the SEO process in building your website. :D

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:58 am
by SnugBear
Check Google adwords keyword tool to find out which gets more searches on exact match. Thats the one i'd go with....

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:51 pm
by mdamin76
The second one looks more accurate to describe your site.

Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:10 pm
by umi.gold
i also suggest u just drop wiki because it dosent make any sence with exotic gold fish

regards

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:06 pm
by popo256
Wiki is a word using for learning purposes and not for business. It is not advisable to get this domain name.