Page 1 of 1

Tools to check Duplicate Content

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:47 am
by peterko
Hi everybody,

Does anyone know if there are any tools I could use for checking Duplicate Content? I know SE's have duplicate filters and punish the sites for that.

How can I make sure that the other sites don't have content similar to my site, because someone could make copy, or I could even mistakenly have duplicates in my site? How can I check it?

Looking forward to someone's feedback.

Best regards,

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:25 am
by etech-racheal
To find out duplicate content, copyscape is best. It gives idea, from where the content is taken. You have to just type URL of that site & then result comes from where the content is taken.

Thank you

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:50 am
by peterko
Thank you etech-racheal.

That's really great copy checking tool.

For my http://www.supremedeal.com it gave me 4 results.
What actually happen, I took small portion of the text from the site which I affiliated with by advertising their products? Is it allowed or SE's still require that I should have unique text for the products I advertise from the other sites (affiliate programs)?

I really didn't realize such small issues could be considered by copyscape as a "copy". Definitely I will change it.

Now, if to take into consideration this particular situation, what do you think, can SE's punish the site for small portion of affiliated site's text, which is actually for advertizing their products.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Best regards,

Peter

Coupons & Discounts on Brand Name Products

..............................

Don't worry at all

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:38 am
by mandar-seo
Hey friend,
Don't worry. Google do not punish just because content is similar. In the case you are talking the content which core to that product has to be same and Big Daddy is wise enough to understand it. You can not imagine a product like greeting card without finding the word like love, affection, relation, warm, wish etc in it. The sentences woven around these word would be same also with 5-10% here and there.
The original is always original and Google treats the original source with respect. The more duplicate content of the original one indicates genuinity of the original content and Big Daddy rank it higher. That is it.

copyscape.com

Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:14 am
by Karn Tan

Re: Tools to check Duplicate Content

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:36 pm
by Petite
Tools to check Duplicates Content area-
Plagiarism checker
duplichecker
smalseotools/palgarism
qualitycontent.com

Re: Tools to check Duplicate Content

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:09 am
by amit345
Hello Sir,
Best duplicate Content tools is Copyscape. This is the best tools.

SEO Company in Delhi