Page 1 of 1

Goolge Adwords API released

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:12 pm
by seaboat
Hi,

Goolge just releases API for Adwords. You may get details from: [url]http://www.google.com/apis/adwords[/url]

I am using some software, e.g. Dynamic BidMaximizer, for searh engine submission and bidding management. Can anyone tell me how API may help me? Can I make a tool myself by it and leave off those expensive commercial software? (I know little about programming).

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:11 am
by Edgar
Interesting. I wonder if this is going to change anything.

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:42 pm
by wereviewwebsites
Very informative link for the google adwords api.

adword api

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:36 pm
by thegetpr
Yes you can make your own Application with the help of adwords API just check the tutorial

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:36 pm
by rayter
This is an old post...Google has already stopped giving API keys a few years ago!

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:15 am
by jamescook3132
yes..it has already stopped giving API keys..

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:40 pm
by mdamin76
As usual, the job of bringing back old threads is done by arslan.