Page 1 of 2

Google Chrome

Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:12 pm
by potsyn
Have you tried using Google Chrome? What can you say about this browser?

Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:08 pm
by KrazyG
Google chrome looks really okay. I'd rather use it than IE. But Google Chrome cannot be compared to Firefox obviously. FF is the best for their addons and plugins.

But I think Chrome is starting to put up their addons as well. :)

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:57 pm
by popo256
Google Chrome is better than IE but not as better as FireFox. Firefox is still the best.

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:14 pm
by financialresources101
Google Chrome is one of the leading browser being used by most users. It is user friendly and anyone of any age can simply adapt to the use of Google Chrome. While there are other browsers out there offering better performance, Chrome will definitely battle its way out to the top.

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:38 pm
by Ka-canor
Well, Chrome is fast but still firefox is very useful to me.

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:29 am
by 1-stopservice
Hi , What is your preview of google chrome OS?

It is using a different concept of OS as there is not much booting time or hard disk requirement. It is an online OS where we can boot our computer through Chrome browser.

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:26 am
by ramirezhenry55
I have it installed on my pc for sometimes, checking if it can what I can do about it or possibly replace FF. yeah its good but will have lots of things to improve like plugins the will help businesses. hehehe!

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:08 am
by cecille20
Google chrome is faster than Firefox when it comes in loading any websites. But I still use Firefix because it helps me to lessen my task. Like using a useful addons in my work. :)

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:17 am
by johnlee04
I would say Google Chrome is best for gaming more than daily works over in the internet.

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:56 pm
by pabell003
here is a great discussion man thanks buddy.

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:20 pm
by belpartner
I have tried using chrome and do use it sometimes, but still prefer firefox. It can be quite handy if you have more than one person using your computer and want to use it to memorize passwords to things other people might be logging you out on.

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:44 pm
by potsyn
Where can I download Google Chrome?

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:20 am
by ForumMaster
potsyn wrote:Where can I download Google Chrome?

http://www.google.com/chrome click on this link.

Google chrome is faster than other search engine but not compare to Google and yahoo.

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:30 pm
by afaq1290
The Google chrome is very good software that software perform faster.the Google chrome i downloaded today it perform better and easier.i think this is the best.because i use it now.

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:32 am
by freedomone
Google Chrome is a good browser and it works well especially on Facebook chat.