Page 1 of 1

Old Site - Never Been Number 1, but should

Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:26 pm
by miladinovich123
I mean pricepoint.com has been around forever. There is no excuse why they are not number 1. We have the highest page rank, everyone else is a point lower. Why is this?

Matt
www.pricepoint.com

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:34 am
by FemmeFatale
You can never tell when the search engines are changing their algorithm. So you need to find out why by comparing your site to thos who are on the first pages.

Search Engine Submission
SEO Tips

Re: Old Site - Never Been Number 1, but should

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:04 am
by expertgoo
This is rypical problem

Re: Old Site - Never Been Number 1, but should

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:44 pm
by lucia123
great overview

Re: Old Site - Never Been Number 1, but should

Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:34 am
by katherinwatsonjr
Yeah, it is confusing. Like I have a website at the same time with another site, when I used smallseotools cho check, I have more backlinks (both sites are very new, less than 2 weeks) but my site is in page 6, the other site is in page 1! why does it happen?

Re: Old Site - Never Been Number 1, but should

Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:34 am
by katherinwatsonjr
Yeah, it is confusing. Like I have a website at the same time with another site, when I used smallseotools cho check, I have more backlinks (both sites are very new, less than 2 weeks) but my site is in page 6, the other site is in page 1! why does it happen?