Page 1 of 1

How can I improve ranking in Google

Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:57 am
by judith
Hi Everyone,

My message is basically for Submit-Express Admin and all seo's who are using this forum.

I am a webmaster of http://www.ecar-loans.co.uk In this website . Actually I have a website http://www.ecar-loans.co.uk, this site have few keyword ranking in google. but this site have a good keyword like Secured Personal car loans,car loans, car loans uk, car loan.

Kindly tell me why this problem happens and is something wrong in this site so that i can remove those errors. :?:

Thanks & Regards,
Webmaster
http://www.ecar-loans.co.uk

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:18 am
by etech-racheal
According to me high SERP is depend on keywords. So it is important to select targeted keywords & use of those keywords in your content. While selecting keywords do a proper research. Try to get backlinks from relevant sites. This will helps you in getting high SERP.

keyword ranking

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:42 pm
by FemmeFatale
Which site is which? i think you should check your post once again. you were comparing the same sites?


--------------------------------------

Re: How can I improve ranking in Google

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:34 pm
by Petite
To improve ranking in google follow certain methods-
Video Promotions
Business Reviews
Local Listings & Yellow Pages
Article Submission

Re: How can I improve ranking in Google

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:21 am
by Bright
To improve ranking follows some methods-
Content comes first
Page titles
Description and formatting
URL Structure

Re: How can I improve ranking in Google

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:37 am
by Flenly73
I want to improve google authority for my website. How i can improve this.