Page 1 of 1
Google Cache result not show keyword in highlight, it take r
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:49 pm
by groove
My site rank well for all my target keyword but not at 1st page all the target keyword show at 2 or 3 page, one more thing that’s a very strange for me is when I enter a search term in google it show related website along with mine. When I click on CACHE version it show my page indexed, BUT NOT HIGHLIGHTING SEARCH KEYWORD…
Anyone tell me why it happens and how I resolve it. Thanks in advance.
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:21 pm
by VladTepes
Did you mean on keyword highlight the search keyword/phrase in colors with in your cached page? I can see them here on my end. And if it is now showing on your end, there's nothing you can do about it for Google automatically doing it.
Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:11 am
by gsat2002
Its common,,,I think it because of your program..
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:16 pm
by rayter
How about updating your site? I think that would address the cache issue.
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:06 am
by madness222
Yeah, update your site and submit it again in different social bookmarking site, try it and see what the result if the problem still occur try to submit it in different site with PR and a do follow.
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:55 am
by Allison Ava
if you change your content and re optimized your site's metas you need to update and resubmit your site again