Page 1 of 1

Google now ignors me!

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:54 pm
by groove
I used to rank well with my Cube Cart3 website.
Then since about June, I am way down the page ranking.
I am on first page with Yahoo etc most times - any idea why Google just ignors my site.
If replying please can you say in laymans terms as I'm no techi.
Thanks

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:07 pm
by rayter
May I know how old your site is? Take note that Google gives weight to link quality and relevancy. Build quality backinks to get a better ranking.

Re: Google now ignors me!

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:45 am
by madness222
groove wrote:I used to rank well with my Cube Cart3 website.
Then since about June, I am way down the page ranking.
I am on first page with Yahoo etc most times - any idea why Google just ignors my site.
If replying please can you say in laymans terms as I'm no techi.
Thanks
maybe your work is not enough to crawl by google, because definitely there are so many competition in any kinds of keywords, especially in getting the first page in google.

Re: Google now ignors me!

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:49 am
by divyansh
You are in fist page in Yahoo and Google is not indexing you..
There are several region for this. If you want to index in Google submit your site in Google. Put sitemap.xml sitemap in your site. Do some off page process for your site.
groove wrote:I used to rank well with my Cube Cart3 website.
Then since about June, I am way down the page ranking.
I am on first page with Yahoo etc most times - any idea why Google just ignors my site.
If replying please can you say in laymans terms as I'm no techi.
Thanks

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:27 pm
by belpartner
SEO is a continual process. I would recommend that you keep building quality links. A good start would be fixing your signature!

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:34 pm
by popo256
Google's algorithm is different from Yahoo. Did you try to submit your website to Google Webmaster Tools? Did you build enough links? If not, then this is the time you should work hard for your website.

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:48 pm
by VladTepes
Yahoo & Google's algorithm have great differences, mostly in the attributes they value that our site has. Yahoo mostly prefer contents, some tags while Google's ranking mostly affected by uniqueness of contents as well as quality of back links.

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:35 am
by wildnettechnologies
It is not necessary that if you are indexed in google then you will be indexed google also. Try to optimize your website acoording to google. Make blogs, exchange links with good quality websites.

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:44 am
by medbook
Build quality backinks to get a better ranking.

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:11 pm
by Autsch
Maybe your blog was banned from the Google. If it was a ban you have great problems. Search on Google for estrategies to correct it, maybe you have luck.