Page 1 of 1
Ideas on Using Twitter for Business
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:25 am
by divyansh
Twitter is a micro blogging platform which allows you to publish short messages through different mediums like Web, Cell phones and IM. Twitter can be used as a tool for self-promotion and marketing.
for more info visit:- seoindiaconsultant.com/category/twitter/
Re: Ideas on Using Twitter for Business
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:48 am
by Adam Carolla
divyansh wrote:Twitter is a micro blogging platform which allows you to publish short messages through different mediums like Web, Cell phones and IM. Twitter can be used as a tool for self-promotion and marketing.
for more info visit:- seoindiaconsultant.com/category/twitter/
I am getting immediate results whenever i tweet links from my blog or site. Good to generate instant traffic.. and links ofcourse.
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:23 am
by johnlee04
Twitter does a lot to drive traffic towards your site when you have the numbers of followers. It's how you play the game!
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:22 pm
by belpartner
I have always toyed with the idea of using twitter to promote a site. I have also always wondered how useful something like FACEBOOK would be in this case if you have targetted friends.
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:38 pm
by popo256
I tried twitter and although it is a no follow website it can help increase one website's traffic and high possibility for conversion.
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:49 am
by wildnettechnologies
Twitter has been grow up a new promotion tools with in short spam of time.
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:38 am
by Alex.M
thanks for the tips

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:02 am
by nimuel
here is 2 addons which i use for twitter
and its helps for my earnings
Code: Select all
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5081
http://www.tweetlater.com/
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:03 pm
by cecille20
You will be successful in twitter if you follow the right way of handling it. Like Targeting your right followers and be active with it. I've been doing this process and I love the outcome

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:05 am
by idolfanforum
thanks for the post - how to get more followers???
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:04 am
by royalroofing
Twitter is a good way of getting instant traffic for a new or existing web page but I dont like their Nofollowed link feature.
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:11 pm
by medbook
I use twitter for traffic to my sites
Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:51 am
by dylan55
Twitter is one of the most effective way in Internet marketing. You can deal it on with your online business.
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:47 pm
by eQuicktipsDotCom
if you have a good list of followers then you can get alot of traffic from twitter just try to get followers
Re: Ideas on Using Twitter for Business
Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:03 am
by probafix
But i don't think twitter is good for business networking, for business you can use facebook it work well.