Page 1 of 1

Lots of back links but Google ones not shown in Links Search

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:43 am
by pdk
If you look at http://www.submitexpress.com/cgi-bin/li ... t=&back=-2 you will see that my website has 729 back links.. which is really good for a beginner at this game!! BUT Google stubbornly shows a big ZERO... yet I know its been indexed and if you search in Google under say, 'enablngUK' you get all our website listings...

Is there something wrong??

PETER

thanks

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:51 am
by pdk
Thanks Akash... do you remember me? The site's been up for some time now and has been recently improved - i just find it strange that the result is 0 all the time.

Do you remember I sent you my index page to look at for header tags??

Regards,

PETER

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:57 am
by overdriveelectronics
You need to get some links to your site some pages that have a good page rank and that are relevant. Google will show your links then. Good luck!

done that!!

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:03 am
by pdk
I've done all that... I've got some good links from property companies and real estate directories... I find it weird that I am well indexed on Google but it doesn't show on that links pop test.. PETER
_________________

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:32 am
by overdriveelectronics
Just keep working on your links and you will get there when google updates again. it takes time and never stops. Keep up the good work!

Thanks

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:40 pm
by pdk
Dont worrry Akash... we'll speak sometime...

Thanks for the advice both of you :D ... PETER

Re: Lots of back links but Google ones not shown in Links Search

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:03 am
by expertgoo
There is something to think about