Page 1 of 1

Using auto submission software for Google

Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:14 am
by ric
I am submitting a my site http://www.imakesite.com/ which is a completely free website builder in google from last 15 days by using a paid software webposition gold. But still not indexed in first few pages ? Any body can tell me why ?

Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:14 pm
by seaboat
Do you mean you have been indexed but not shown in first few pages? Or your web sites are Not indexed at all?

If you are in the first case, you may need to optimize your web site to be more Google friendly. For example, you need to change the title, keywords and description of your sites.

If you fall into the second case, you should be more patient. There is always no guarantee that when Goolge can index you.

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:03 pm
by dgribbons
It takes time. Typically, when I submit a website, it will take 3 to 4 months before I start getting hits from any search engine. I've heard that if you search for your site in the google toolbar, it improves googles visits to your site. I do that regularly when I start a new site. Never have verified that, but it certainly doesn't hurt. What you'll first start to see is the googlebot hitting your robots.txt. Then, you'll start to see google grabbing a few pages everyday or so. When google does it's deep scan, it will come and and do a large portion of your site. You'll start to see a few hits from them after that. Once you start to see a few hits, google will begin to hit you every other day or so. If you attain a high page rank, google will hit you many times a day. Bottom line...it takes time. Patience is a virtue, especially on the web. Spend the time adding good, quality content. It'll pay off in the long run. :?

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:52 pm
by Edgar
I couldn't of said it better myself dgribbons . 8)

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:12 am
by HealthInfo
dgribbons wrote:It takes time. Typically, when I submit a website, it will take 3 to 4 months before I start getting hits from any search engine. I've heard that if you search for your site in the google toolbar, it improves googles visits to your site. I do that regularly when I start a new site. Never have verified that, but it certainly doesn't hurt. What you'll first start to see is the googlebot hitting your robots.txt. Then, you'll start to see google grabbing a few pages everyday or so. When google does it's deep scan, it will come and and do a large portion of your site. You'll start to see a few hits from them after that. Once you start to see a few hits, google will begin to hit you every other day or so. If you attain a high page rank, google will hit you many times a day. Bottom line...it takes time. Patience is a virtue, especially on the web. Spend the time adding good, quality content. It'll pay off in the long run. :?
I agree, once you submit, concentrate on building a better site.

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:23 pm
by Madcat
I’m having a similar problem… I’ve had my site for almost a year and a half and most of my pages still aren’t indexed…. I don’t know why. I’ve tried being patient. Maybe there’s something wrong with them.

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:38 pm
by Madcat
Thanks for the reply. My site is a template that I can add pictures to and edit the text… Can I still do sitemaps?

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:41 pm
by Madcat
"simple text file with all your URLs." Would this be just a long list of url's?

yes!

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:00 am
by huanhvhd
Yes, me too
I built a dynamic site and have uploaded sitemap names sitemap.xml
Before creating, I read google site map help but the result returned only

UNSUPPORT FILE FORMAT

================== CODE HERE =============
<urlset>
<url>
<loc>http://www.affordableasphalt.net/index.php</loc>
<lastmod>2006-01-01</lastmod>
<changefreg>daily</changefreg>
</url>
<url>
<loc>http://www.affordableasphalt.net/aboutus.php</loc>
<lastmod>2006-01-01</lastmod>
<changefreg>daily</changefreg>
</url>
<url>
<loc>http://www.affordableasphalt.net/contact.php</loc>
<lastmod>2006-01-01</lastmod>
<changefreg>daily</changefreg>
</url>
<url>
<loc>http://www.affordableasphalt.net/gallery.php</loc>
<lastmod>2006-01-01</lastmod>
<changefreg>daily</changefreg>
</url>
<url>
<loc>http://www.affordableasphalt.net/services.php</loc>
<lastmod>2006-01-01</lastmod>
<changefreg>daily</changefreg>
</url>
</urlset>
==================
Can you help me create correctly sitemap file? thanks for yours answering![/b]

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:05 pm
by wael553
thank you so much

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:28 pm
by solar_power
Using auto submission software for Google
Based on your title, it's not totally good if you use that kind of software. You need also to build backlinks on your own. I mean get backlinks manually.

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:12 pm
by popo256
Using automated software could only harm your website.

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:08 am
by milosgroup
Thanks for sharing this information.

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:36 am
by doomcashdown
The benefit that automatic submissions give is to save time, but really, you can't see how much is the quality of the sites that accepts automatic submissions. Manual submissions are still the best way of getting backlinks.