Page 1 of 1
How many years do you think google will remain the number on
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:52 am
by ciidoctor
i am bored of the one dominator in the internet how many years do you think google remain the top internet company.
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:18 pm
by Alex.M
for EVER !
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:34 pm
by jijosunny
I think this domination will remain for a long time. Even I don't like the domination of this Giant site.
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:47 pm
by solar_power
No one knows for that. Other SE's are trying to outranked google while google are always improving their system to remain the number one search engine.
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:09 am
by financialresources101
As long as the competitors Yahoo and Bing will come up with some creativity and Innovation to their search algorithms.
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:15 pm
by MoneyTopList
Google is always improving its search engine and expanding in new fields. So I would say they will be the world's leader for a long time.
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:59 pm
by cecille20
In my own prediction. Google will remain still no.1 Because they been working so hard for their good service.
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:35 am
by doomcashdown
Considering Google, it will take a lot of effort and techniques in order to beat this giant in the search engine industry.
Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:43 am
by popo256
I guess the website that will defeat Google doesn't born.