Page 1 of 1

google have removed all my sites

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:46 pm
by mysteo
my site ishttp://house.etwun.com,one month ago,I can finded it with this key word "日本都市住宅" or “都市住宅”,but now, i can't find any more, I think google remove it,but i don't know why?Notice:I don't Cheat google

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:34 am
by overdriveelectronics
a site will move up and down on the results daily. Sometimes, I am number one for a term and then about 3 hours later, I am on page 2. This is how it happens and its just part of the game!

thank you!i know

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:28 pm
by mysteo
My other site is http://www.etwun.com/etwhot.htm,I found that sometimes, my site listed 10th by yahoo.com,but next day,it listed 30th,I think that yahoo has two kind of list ways,

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:26 am
by richb
Hi vistadivine, just courious to ask. Even we able to exchange link to quality site, how did you ensure they will keep listing your link? Any tips? Did people will take out our link after exchange?

Re: google have removed all my sites

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:11 am
by ujju
You need to work harder if you want to stick to your current rank in Google or to improve your sites ranking.

Focus on off-page factors like directory, article and social bookmarking. Also, daily update your sites content to keep visitors rolling.







North London Van Hire

Re: google have removed all my sites

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:17 pm
by gapinfotech
my be you use copy content