Page 1 of 1
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:09 am
by kremit
If you want to submit your site for RECOMMENDATION to google,
http://www.google.com/addurl/
Again, this is just to tell google that your site exists. Could take a lot longer to list.
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:01 pm
by jdrost
Doesnt your web hosting site do that as a service? You'll need to start building back links before Google may even look at indexing your site.
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:19 am
by guruananth
Submit it Digg sites you will get listed in Google Soon
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:36 pm
by VladTepes
Another could help for your site is to sign up for Google Webmaster Account where you can submit sitemap, etc.
Add URL in Google.com
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:43 pm
by seocipl
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:48 pm
by Ka-canor
Ping your site or social bookmarkings.
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:48 pm
by mdamin76
blog about your site, and ping to pingomatic.
I'm having trouble as well
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:05 pm
by neenee1966
I created a site weeks ago and submitted to Google with no problems and was in their search and many others within days, however my newest site has not been listed in ANY search yet after two weeks and I have no idea what's wrong. I've submitted sitemaps as well. Any suggestions?
Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:55 am
by sharon.gmc
You need to update your site every so often because it will be visited and it will be indexed if you do that.
Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:32 am
by yoonoo
Update your site daily and build back links and you don't have to submit your site to google. Google will find its way

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:13 am
by zeruel
I don't really buy the idea of submitting your website to SEs. I think it is just a waste of time. Let your sites get noticed by the SEs naturally...

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:52 am
by bkporack
You have to need just update your website and submitting your link in well famaliar site with google or major search engines.