Google's Supplemental Index

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
royalroofing
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 am
Contact:

Google's Supplemental Index

Post by royalroofing »

Ever heard of Google's supplemental Index?
It is a Google archived index of all the less relevant pages of your site and you can read more about it from this search result page at http://www.google.com/search?&hl=en&sou ... gle+Search
or check to see if your site's pages are included on it by using this query to search Google: site:yourdomain . com *** -jwi8sjh
Go check it.
[url=http://www.royalroofing.com/]Royal Roofing Company Los Angeles[/url]

cecille20
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: ph
Contact:

Post by cecille20 »

I just heard it from you. :D And in my observation, I didn't see any changes with the process of indexing.

mikejoel
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:32 pm
Contact:

Post by mikejoel »

What with the supplemental stuffs? it was useful in some other way thanks for the bit of info
[url]http://winches-direct.com/[/url]

sunnyshine
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:33 am
Contact:

Post by sunnyshine »

it's my first time heard of it

mrandrei
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:16 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by mrandrei »

I don't grasp exactly how that type of indexing works. I guess I have to look into it.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 81 guests