Page 1 of 1

Google's Supplemental Index

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:28 pm
by royalroofing
Ever heard of Google's supplemental Index?
It is a Google archived index of all the less relevant pages of your site and you can read more about it from this search result page at http://www.google.com/search?&hl=en&sou ... gle+Search
or check to see if your site's pages are included on it by using this query to search Google: site:yourdomain . com *** -jwi8sjh
Go check it.

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:34 pm
by cecille20
I just heard it from you. :D And in my observation, I didn't see any changes with the process of indexing.

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:35 pm
by mikejoel
What with the supplemental stuffs? it was useful in some other way thanks for the bit of info

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:49 pm
by sunnyshine
it's my first time heard of it

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:50 pm
by mrandrei
I don't grasp exactly how that type of indexing works. I guess I have to look into it.