Page 1 of 1
Some Webmaster Google Query Search Terms.
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:29 pm
by royalroofing
"site:Yourdomain.com" (no spacing) Shows all your pages included in the Google index.
"Link:yourdomain.com" (no spacing) shows some of your Google recognized backlinks
"allintitle: keyword" searches for your keyword in titles of indexed pages.
"site:yourdomain.com keyword" searches all your site's indexed pages for "keyword"
"allinanchor: keyword" searches for your keyword in the anchor texts of backlinks pointing to a page.
There are lots more of these so you can add anyother one you know of.
Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:27 am
by madness222
Nice stuff, but I think that list includes operators that are not officially supported by Google and not listed in Google’s online help.
Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:52 am
by Lingua21
If you want to see more of your Google backlinks then you will need to get your site verified in Google webmaster tools.
Google gives you a verification code in GW tools which you then need to put in a meta tag on your home page. Once you have re-published your page you can verify your site.
On average, I can see about ten times the number of Google links for my site than I would see if I were to use the link command although the link command is good for checking out your competitor's Google backlinks. To see all links, Yahoo Site Explorer is pretty neat. I also like to use the link popularity table provided by Submit Express.
Re: Some Webmaster Google Query Search Terms.
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:01 am
by chauhan
lexdino wrote:"site:Yourdomain.com" (no spacing) Shows all your pages included in the Google index.
"Link:yourdomain.com" (no spacing) shows some of your Google recognized backlinks
"allintitle: keyword" searches for your keyword in titles of indexed pages.
"site:yourdomain.com keyword" searches all your site's indexed pages for "keyword"
"allinanchor: keyword" searches for your keyword in the anchor texts of backlinks pointing to a page.
There are lots more of these so you can add anyother one you know of.
Really nice tips for newbie like me. Keep sharing...
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:28 pm
by cecille20
"allintitle: keyword" searches for your keyword in titles of indexed pages.
"site:yourdomain.com keyword" searches all your site's indexed pages for "keyword"
"allinanchor: keyword" searches for your keyword in the anchor texts of backlinks pointing to a page.
This is new to me since I'm using some tools. Well thanks for sharing. I'll bookmarked this..