Page 1 of 9

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:11 pm
by cecille20
^ Its that your own definition :D

Well. Google is the no.1 SE nowadays. And I guess they will remain for a long time :)

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:33 pm
by yallstore
google used for a maximum, and I feel very good with Google

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:32 pm
by solar_power
Google is widely used for today not only for webmasters but also for internet users and students.

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:49 pm
by KrazyG
And I really get a lot of good amount of traffic in Google. Next comes Yahoo and the least is Bing or MSN. ;)

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:29 am
by wildnettechnologies
I will give same preference to google & bing because of both of them give accurate results.

Re: Which is the best seach engine?

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:42 am
by madness222
tarfari3321 wrote:Google is widely used by webmaster..
Yahoo in other words, used by most internet users.
MSN is likely used by microsoft's users and most schools students.
Well, I think Google is mostly use by many internet users than yahoo...

Regarding to your signature: please remove the double quote to fix it right...

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:12 am
by lissey35
Google is widely used for today not only for webmasters but also for internet users and students.I feel very good with Google.

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:26 am
by kevinkarl
I Prefer the Google is Good Search engine.

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:22 am
by chauhan
I also prefer Google. I just use bing for image search.

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:20 am
by patriklko
I also prefer Google as the Best search engine as my sites gets maximum visitors via Google and then from Yahoo and Msn.

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:12 am
by searchmaniac
Google is the best so far

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:32 am
by Alex.M
" Yahoo in other words, used by most internet users. "

are you sure? :|
google ftw

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:53 am
by medbook
Google is still the best.

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:53 pm
by dirtmaster
google by far...

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 am
by khai
google NUMBER 1