Page 1 of 1

Google REal Time Search

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:51 pm
by VladTepes
Anyone noticed it already? If not check this out and look for :

Latest results for Google REal time search - Pause


http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&o ... ime+search


Google review about Googl Real Time Search..

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/12/ ... e-web.html

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:24 am
by popo256
Looks interesting. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:32 am
by madness222
I also notice that, And I guess they want to challenge Bing for that...

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:41 am
by Lingua21
If you are looking for products and services then these results just get in the way. There should be an option to switch these boxes off.

I hear that they are also bringing out a new translation tool for mobiles. That should be interesting.

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:20 am
by customtshirts
Its very interesting. I didn't notice it before. Thanks for sharing such a nice information.

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:01 am
by royalroofing
I dont know if this is kinda dumb but what is Google Real Time Search?
Well even if you guys dont answer my question, I will still get it the next time I visit google.com.
Thanks for telling me of Google Real Time Search.

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:32 am
by Alex.M
i did not heard about it :D
i`l read when i`l have time

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:16 am
by chauhan
I also think that Google's real time search is Google's answer to Microsoft's Bing.