Page 1 of 1
Google Caffeine
Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:30 am
by flinge
I see not much change in Google Caffeine results and normal results.....have anyone got good position on Google Caffeine?
Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:50 am
by tomasmatt
In Google Caffeine, I was raked well and google followed it after one month or so. But now I think they took the Caffeine site off. I cannot search in it.
Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:03 am
by SanWay
I also tested Google Caffeine but the results were the same as in the present Google.
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:51 am
by royalroofing
Yes I think they've merged the Caffeine with their normal search.
Caffeine is said to be fully unveiled by 2010 so maybe they are still working on improving it for the meantime.
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:45 pm
by chauhan
My website is ready to face "Google Caffeine" because I have followed its standard like Quality links, fresh content, Meta title and description tags.