Page 1 of 1

Google Cache result not show keyword in highlight, it take r

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:36 am
by flinge
My site rank well for all my target keyword but not at 1st page all the target keyword show at 2 or 3 page, one more thing that’s a very strange for me is when I enter a search term in google it show related website along with mine. When I click on CACHE version it show my page indexed, BUT NOT HIGHLIGHTING SEARCH KEYWORD…

Anyone tell me why it happens and how I resolve it. Thanks in advance.

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:42 am
by garryou
i think your website is good

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:58 am
by khai
try ping your site

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:47 am
by royalroofing
There is nothing there to worry about flinge.
You are doing good to be able to rank in the second and third pages in Google for all your keywords.
More grease to your elbow.

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:13 pm
by cecille20
I think its really normal. I also encounter it before but for sure it will be back for real.

Re: Google Cache result not show keyword in highlight, it ta

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:17 pm
by VladTepes
flinge wrote:My site rank well for all my target keyword but not at 1st page all the target keyword show at 2 or 3 page, one more thing that’s a very strange for me is when I enter a search term in google it show related website along with mine. When I click on CACHE version it show my page indexed, BUT NOT HIGHLIGHTING SEARCH KEYWORD…

Anyone tell me why it happens and how I resolve it. Thanks in advance.
I've checked that site on your signature and everything's just fine and normal. You are worrying for nothing, unless you explain clearly your problem. The keyword highlight on your site's cache is working too.

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:44 am
by Ka-canor
Why don't you try to ping or build link to your site it will automatically index by search engine.

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:02 am
by johnlee04
I think Google visit in a website is not on time. But you will find your keywords working fine in the SERP.