Page 1 of 1

I Already switch in Google Chrome

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:04 am
by cecille20
Hi guys!! I switched on Google chrome. I love it because it is more faster than Firefox. I'm currently using it right now and I also discovered that in forums it is very helpful. You can just point the arrow of your mouse to the title thread and the information of the post will appear.. You don't need to open the thread just for you to read it. How cool right?

Also under my observation, it is more safe in any malicious virus. Since my anti virus always detecting cookies in Firefox.. And Googel Chrome is more faster.

But Firefox still helpful especially in addons. But in browsing the net or participating forums. I strongly recommend Google chrome..!! :D

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:59 pm
by mdamin76
Agree that Chrome is faster than FF, but I still prefer FF.

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:14 pm
by solar_power
Not tried yet about chrome. Maybe I'll this this later.

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:32 am
by chauhan
Currently I am also using Google Chrome, and very much satisfied with its performance. As per the article on internet Chrome is faster in processing the web page compare to Internet Explorer and Mozilla because it process JavaScript fast compare to other browser....

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:02 pm
by Alex.M
i am pleased of mozilla so there`s no reason to switch it

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:39 pm
by medbook
lack of plugins but its promising.

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:51 pm
by financialresources101
At last a simple and fast browser that sidesteps crash issues and offers everything I needed...would be nice to have skins and more browser options. Obviously needs some further development but a very good starting point.

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:30 am
by royalroofing
I run Chrome on my other computer because Firefox slows it down and I think its really a fast browser.
Except for that, My main web browser is Opera 10 Alpha.