Page 1 of 1

What is the usance of google for you now ?

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:36 am
by flinge
Google is popular due to it's search engine but these days it is going to be something more than a search engine . There are loads of utilities provided by google . For me it is not a search engine only now because i am seeking other services and i am very satisfied . What are your thoughts about it ?

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:28 am
by Alex.M
i use google just for the search engine :)

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:57 pm
by mdamin76
I admit that Google is one of the best search engines.

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:47 am
by chauhan
I am using Google's mail service and also it helps me in earning through Google Adsence.

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:40 pm
by medbook
I use Google for search and Adsense.

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:17 am
by khai
number 1 is GOOGLE

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:03 am
by SanWay
I admire Google (or people who work on its improvements). Each time it launches something new - this new option is welcomed by everybody. and by me, too.

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:19 am
by royalroofing
I admit that Google is one of the best search engines.
Google is not one of the best search engines but ndoubtedly the best and most used search engine mdamin76